How to Redeem Your Peter Alexander Gift Card Online
Where Can I Buy Peter Alexander Gift Cards?You can purchase Peter Alexander gift cards from the brand directly, in-store or online. If you have an inkling that your loved one would adore something from Peter Alexander, but you’d still like to give them the choice to peruse other brands too — we’ve got you covered. The Card Network gift cards are designed to make gifting more personal and convenient. A curated selection of brands is aggregated onto each card so that the choosing power is in the recipient’s hands. If you’re looking to purchase one of these cards for a loved one, the process is quick and easy. Three of our cards can be used at Peter Alexander: The Her Gift Card, The Love Gift Card, and The Shop Gift Card. All three can be purchased online from our website. You can opt for either a digital or physical gift card, select the value you’d like loaded onto the card and add a personalised message. If you’ve selected a digital card, you can choose what day you’d like the card to land in the recipient’s inbox. This way, you can ensure it lines up perfectly with that special occasion. If you’ve received a TCN gift card, it’s up to you where you spend it. Loving Peter Alexander at the moment? Us too. As mentioned, the Her Gift Card, the Love Gift Card, or the Shop Gift Card can be used at Peter Alexander. So, if you’ve got one of these in your hands, it’s time to get shopping!
Can I Use My Peter Alexander Gift Card Online?Yes, absolutely! Follow the below instructions to redeem your gift card online.
Redeeming A Peter Alexander Gift Card OnlineIf you have a Peter Alexander gift card (direct from the brand), you can redeem it online in a few easy steps.
- Step one is to shop! It’s time to load those wishlist items into your cart.
- Select ‘Gift Card’ from the options in the Payment section at checkout.
- Enter the gift card number and pin (the pin is located under the scratch panel)
- Press ‘Apply Gift Card’
- You’ll know your gift card has been applied when you see the message ‘The gift card balance of $X.XX has been applied to the order. Please pay the remaining $XX.XX by credit card or PayPal'.
- If your cart balance exceeds the value of the gift card, you can use your credit/debit card, or PayPal to cover the remaining amount.
- Once your order is complete, the amount will be deducted from your gift card. If you have a remaining balance, you can use this on future orders.
Redeeming A TCN Gift Card At Peter Alexander OnlineIf you’ve decided to use your TCN gift card at Peter Alexander online, all you have to do is complete the below steps to swap your TCN card for a Peter Alexander one.
- Head to the page dedicated to the gift card you’ve received by clicking on the relevant link: The Her Card, The Love Card, The Shop Card.
- Scroll down to where it says ‘How To Use’ and select ‘Peter Alexander’ from the retailer drop-down menu
- On the right of the screen, select the option for ‘online’
- Click the pink ‘Proceed’ button
- This will take you to a new window where you can enter the last 15 digits and pin number from your TCN card. Once you submit it, this will transfer the balance from your TCN card to a Peter Alexander gift card.
Can My Peter Alexander Gift Card Be Redeemed If I Lose It?Good news, TCN gift card holders. If you register your card with us when you receive it, this acts kind of like insurance. So, if you lose or misplace your card and you have available funds left on it, you can notify us and we’ll cancel the card and send you a replacement with that amount. All you have to do is head to the register page, input your details, and you’re all set! If you’re purchasing a TCN card for someone, we highly recommend doing this before you gift it to the recipient. Unfortunately, Peter Alexander gift cards cannot be replaced, refunded, or redeemed if it’s lost. Peter Alexander asks that you treat your gift card like cash. If you cannot locate your Peter Alexander eGift card, contact the team and they will be able to resend it to you. For this reason, we recommend registering your TCN gift card and only switching to a Peter Alexander card when you’re ready to purchase.
How To Add Money Onto A Peter Alexander CardOnce your Peter Alexander gift card is purchased, you cannot add value to it. The same goes for your TCN gift card. If you’ve decided you’d like to give a little more, you can always purchase a second card and bundle them together. After all, when it comes to gifting, the more the merrier!
Happy Shopping!Now that you’re all set with the details on how to redeem your Peter Alexander gift card online, you’re ready to start shopping. If all this talk of gift cards has put you in the mood to be generous, explore our range of gift cards online. We have a card for everyone and every occasion.
Explore our stories
Corporate Gift Cards - Eftpos - The Card Network
Get discounts on buying bulk Corporate e Gift Cards, and let the team know they've earned it this year with The Card Network.
Mum's Australian Dining Experiences With The Restaurant Gift Card
Dining out is a great way to celebrate special occasions or to simply get together with mum after a long time apart, reconnect and enjoy one another's company.